Friday, January 2, 2015

Batters & Berries Review

Hi guys! I'm back! Sorry that I was gone for so long, I was busy with my YouTube and kawaii blog. Also, we just haven't gone to any review worthy restaurants lately. But the important thing is that I'm here now. So let's actually get started with the review!



The wait was 1 hour long, I was so bored and for about 15 minutes of that hour we had to stand outside in the cold weather. I was freezing! But I guess you could say that it was kind of worth it in the end. My mom and I decided to get the lemon french toast and the lobster and spinach omelet special and split the two.

Here is the lemon french toast.
Of course being the picky eater I am, I picked off every thing on the french toast, except the powdered sugar. And Morgan if you are reading this you are probably calling me a monster right now. I am a very plain person. I like my hair straight down with no curls, I like my shoes to have no sparkles, and I like my french toast to have no toppings except syrup. I didn't love it, yet I didn't quite hate it. It had this built-in lemon taste. Like it had lemon in the toast. I didn't enjoy all the way. But keep in mind that this is only because I am a plain person. I do recommend this though if you aren't plain like me. 


Here is what the lobster and spinach omelet looked like:
Sorry, it's sideways.


Even though I did not enjoy the french toast all the way, this omelet was a whole other story. When I took a bite of this omelet my taste buds exploded. I've never tasted an omelet so amazing before! It was a very hard taste to describe. But let's just say that I started crying while consuming this. I'm not even joking, I sat there and cried while I ate it. It was so delicious that I continued to eat it after I was full. I just couldn't stop! The melted cheese on the inside was such a nice touch. Don't even get me started on the lobster. I'm so sad that I'm not eating it right now.  



So to recap. Even though there was a long wait, it was a very good experience. I wasn't quite enjoying the toppings on my lemon french toast, but the lobster omelet made me cry. My overall review for this place is 4 stars. ★ ★ ★ ★ You should definitely go eat here... Why are you still here? Your supposed to be gone by now! 


                                                                      This restaurant is approved by,

                                                                                                                 Rebecca J.



No comments: