Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Asian Candy Taste test

Hey, so if your read my kawaii blog you know that I recently went to Chinatown with my mom and sisters. ( Sorry this was supposed to be posted a month ago, I just got lazy) So as you know I got some candy. Today is the day I taste it. So let's get started, shall we?




               



       First we'll start with the black wrapped Kit-Kat. At first it smells like regular dark chocolate-only more natural. It taste like hot cocoa! It also taste of our dark chocolate Kit-Kats that we have here in the U.S. Only, it taste less.... sugary! More of a natural dark chocolate. I HATE dark chocolate, but... this Kit-Kat makes me love it! I recommend this if you love Kit-Kats and dark chocolate- like my mom!


    Next up, the green tea Kit-Kat. Now, don't get it confused with the matcha Kit-Kat. Those are different. At first it smells like a herb store we walked into while we were in china town. And now I'm kind of afraid to taste it, although the store smelled amazing! It taste weird but good! I like it kind of. Although, my mom hated it, I think it's ok.

    Now, let's try the Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary Pocky. Basically, it's pink Pocky. They smell like strawberry. But, it tastes just like the berry & acai ones I tried. So, to break it down... I love them!! They taste really good.



      Next, are the chocolate banana Pocky sticks. It smells like artificial banana flavor. But, it taste like banana Dum-Dum lollipops. So, they are okay. But I don't like them that much.


     Now, on to the Koala's March milk cream cookies.  They  smell like animal crackers. They taste amazing! The cream actually taste more like plain cream than milk. They are pretty good overall.

   After that, there are the vanilla Yan Yans. The cream smells like  spoiled milk. But,  it tastes like awesome sauce! It has a really creamy texture, obviously.


    Finally, is the vanilla crunch bar. It smells like berries! This also taste like the berry & acai Pocky. Even though it is supposed to taste like vanilla - not berries - I love it and will definitely get more.

 

    I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I also encourage you to go to your local China Town or Little Tokyo and have an amazing adventure! Bye!

                                                                               
                                                                                         
                                                                                            I'm Rebecca J. and I approve this review.


P.S. If you are wondering what store we got this from, we got this from Aji Ichiban. It is a really cool Asain candy store at our China town. You should go check it out they have locations in places other than Chicago too. I'm going back to China Town tomorrow!


                                                                                       Now I'm Rebecca J. and I approve this review

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool, you have the best reviews on food

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! That's really nice of you to say. Thank you for supporting this blog! It really makes my day! : )