Sunday, January 5, 2014

Marco's Pizza... Yet Another Pizza Review

Hello everyone its Rebecca, back again for another year of exciting reviews!!!! So I only have 11 more days to be 10 years old, that's right I'm turning 11 soon! So here we go with yet another pizza review on......drum roll please..........Marco's Pizza! So my dad went out to get us pizza from this place I had never heard of and when he came back he told me it was from Marco's Pizza. Marco's Pizza is a new place, that's what my dad told me. So I took a slice of pizza as usual, and took a bite. The pizza tasted like Chuck E. Cheese's pizza ( I hate their pizza ) only slightly better. I found that the pizza was chewy, I literally had to rip it with my teeth to separate a piece. I also found this gray layer of stuff, I asked my mom what is was and she told me that it was probably dough. That's right they didn't cook it all the way ( that always happens to me ).  To conclude I sort-of kind-of liked their pizza, but next time I get it they better cook it all the way or else. This has been your almost 11 year old food critic signing out for today. Bye.                                



                                                   Rebecca J.                          



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg my dad LOVES this place if he had to pick a favorite pizza place it would be MARCOS, next time get Thin crust just so you know

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing that Zoey! : ) And next time I'll remember to get thin crust.